• Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
• You have 30 days from receipt of the product to request a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) to start the return process. Product must also be returned within 30 days of date the Return Goods Authorization number is issued.
• Once your return is received and inspected by Motoclops, your refund will be processed and a credit for the product price will be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 5 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
• For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit or in your Motocash account (customer preference).
• You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your return order back to our warehouse address indicated on the Return Goods Authorization instructions.
• See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA#) and will need to be returned to Motoclops at the address indicated on the Return Goods Authorization instructions. Product returned without pre-approval and RGA# will be returned to the customer.
• Deliveries will not require a signature. Motoclops is not responsible for packages left at residential addresses without a signature.
Return Shipping Options
• Convenience returns – For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
• Non-convenience returns Damaged products, warranty, incorrect catalog application, rep error, etc. will be issued a special RGA# with a return call tag and will be shipped back to Motoclops through UPS.
• All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
• After you process your return and receive your credit, simply place a new order for the proper merchandise.
• Motocash that you have earned on a returned item will be subtracted your Motocash account. Any Motocash used for the original purchase will be credited back to your Motocash account for future use.
• You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
• Once an order has a status of “Order Processed,” it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
• Any merchandise which has been used in any way cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on your bike.
• Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc.) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
• Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want or can no longer be returned to Motoclops.
Closeouts or Discontinued Merchandise
• All sales are final on closeout or discontinued items. Returns for closeout or discontinued items will not be accepted. If a closeout or discontinued item is defective, under warranty, or is miss-shipped a credit may be issued or call tag sent. (Note: Manufacturer Direct Warranties will not be accepted or credited by Motoclops).
Apparel and Helmets
• Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
• Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
• Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
• Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
• Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
• Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
• Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Motoclops will assist customers with their warranty; however Motoclops does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
• Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer for assistance or refer to the warranty information that comes with the product.
• Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer’s policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
• Warranty returns must be returned directly to manufacturer and not to Motoclops.
• Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc.). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like.
You can request a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA#) online at www.motoclops.com.
Step 1: Click “Login / Register” or “My Account” (if you are already logged in) with in the Vault module at the top of the web page. Once you are within the “My Account” area of the website, click on “Order History” on the left-hand side of the page and find the order in question and click “View”.
Step 2: Select the item(s) you would like to return from your order and be sure to choose the reason for returning each item.
Step 3: Select your return shipping method and follow instructions.
Step 4: Please print your Return Goods Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to Motoclops. You have 30 days from the day the RGA# is issued to return your merchandise so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer’s product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. The RGA number must also be written and clearly visible on the outside label of the shipping box/container. Returns should be shipped to the address indicated on your Return Goods Authorization instructions.
Please retain your return tracking information. Motoclops is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from Motoclops when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited, address to ship to, and RGA# (packages will not be accepted without a RGA#).
Questions / Concerns
• If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, let us know.
• We can be reached by phone (833) 686-2577 Ext. 1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org