• Shipping is only available with in the contiguous 48 US States.
• For a specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please call us at (833) 686-2577 Ext. 3 or send us a message at email@example.com before placing an order, please check the order status at the bottom of the page.
• We understand that when you make an order, you want your products as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen. We work closely with our vendors in order to have the product shipped directly to you from their warehouse or from our warehouse. Most orders will be shipped within two business days, but may very depending on the vendor. Oversized items and Electric Vehicles may take longer to arrive to you depending on the shipping vendor.
• Items will have an availability status shown once a size/color is selected on the product page; this availability status will also be shown on the shopping cart page and in your order confirmation email. The products from our warehouse will ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Orders received after 5pm MST will be shipped the following day.
• While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If products have to be shipped individually to you, you will not be assessed additional shipping charges.
• A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24-48 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.
• Most orders will be shipped UPS, however we do utilize USPS, FedEx, and DHL as well other carriers.
The shipping rates for the contiguous 48 states are as follows:
SHIPPING TYPES SHIPPING RATES
Standard Shipping $9.75
Oversized (including EVs) See product specific shipping and destination charges
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days. Shipping timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed. For a more specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please call us at 833-686-2577 #3 or email message us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Fast Standard Shipping
Delivery typically in one to five business days.
We do not ship to PO Boxes, we must have a physical address to ship an item to.
APO orders may take a little longer to process, please allow an additional 1-5 business days to process your order.
Items designated as hazardous (such as paints and chemicals) may only be shipped via ground shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Hazardous items will be clearly identified during the shopping process.
We are currently only shipping tires to the contiguous US 48 States. Each tire carries its own shipping charge regardless of the size of order.
Oversize items, which include all Electric Vehicles (also referred to as Rides), are currently only being shipped via Ground to the contiguous 48 US states. Oversize items will be clearly identified during the shopping process and carry an additional shipping charge. Oversized items include: rides, ramps, fairings, motorcycle stands, fenders, street and dirt bike stands, certain handle bars, rims, seats, etc.
Typically packages will be left at your door and do not require a signature. Motoclops is not responsible for items that are left at your door.
Motoclops does not typically take back orders, however items in which a back order or pre-order is available will be clearly identified.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact Customer Service immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but Motoclops will assist customers with these claims to the best of its ability.
Proposition 65 Warning
At Motoclops, we take rider safety seriously. Informing fellow riders how certain products may impact their health is part of that. The Proposition 65 warning, officially named the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act, is a label notification required by law on all products that contain materials or chemicals known to the state of California as something that may cause cancer or reproductive harm. The act was passed into law in 1986 by the state of California and has since widened its scope to include more than 800 chemicals and substances. This includes more common materials like brass and PVC, and as such you may see the warning on items ranging from shoes to oils. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.9